Co Founder API Holding
About Town Hall
For the first time after the acquisition of Thyrocare by PharmEasy, the management hosted a townhall on November 1, 2021. The old, as well as the new management, were panelists of this discussion. Mr. Dharmil, Ms. Savita, and Dr. Caesar spoke about the perpetual business, its progress, future goals, as well as interacted with the employees and answered the questions about the further collaboration of PharmEasy and Thyrocare.
Meet the Speakers
- Dharmil Sheth is the co founder of API Holdings & board of directors of Thyrocare
- Dr. Caesar Sengupta is Vice President of Thyrocare
Co Founder API Holdings
Dr. Caesar Sengupta
Vice President Of Thyrocare
What About The Event
Listed below are some major changes in the staff-work policies that have been implemented.
- Dress code policy – Smart casuals are permitted on all working days.
- Probation period policy – New joiners with experience of a year or more will have three-month probation, while fresher will have six-month probation.
- Group Medical Insurance Policy – According to this policy, all the staff will be covered under the company’s group medical policy from their date of joining.
- Appraisal – Appraisal will now be annual from April to March.
We hope these reformations poise for inclusive growth.