Thyrocare is India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries.
Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai – India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia. We have focused on strong technologies, strong brands and strong systems that enable us to give our clients the best of science and technology at an affordable cost.
With a belief that ‘Quality’ is the heart of any intelligent management, Thyrocare became one of the first Indian diagnostic laboratories to obtain internationally renowned quality accreditations like ISO 9001-2000 rating as early as 2001, which is now escalated to ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certification in 2007.
Our clear focus on speed and accuracy further made us the first Indian laboratory to also have an IT enabled, 24×7, fully automated diagnostic laboratory set up covering over 2,00,000 sq. ft. floor space that ensures error-free processing of over 1,00,000 specimens and over 4,00,000 Clinical Chemistry investigations per night. Our unmatched speed factor is achieved through a combination of air-cargo logistics and IT enabled, barcoded, bi-directional systems that ensures a turnaround time of 4 to 8 hours for processing of samples that arrive at any time of the day or night.
Meticulously created and monitored systems, well-chosen and trained manpower, wise selection of the best global technologies for specialized testing and an uncompromised approach to instrumentation has ensured that Thyrocare is looked upon as a yardstick for quality by stakeholders in the diagnostic industry. The uniqueness of Thyrocare is its effort to innovate and remain at par of the global standards for best of quality service delivery, at the most cost-effective prices.
Many laboratories and hospital brands in India, Middle East and South East Asian countries, use Thyrocare to complete their menu and deliver quality at an affordable cost.
- Unique concept – Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai – India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
- Unique focus – We focus on clinical chemistry and preventive care diagnosis.
- Unique air-cargo logistics – Which ensure the samples reach our laboratory every night, same night, before midnight.
- Unique operations – Our laboratory works 24 x 7 to cater to the needs of our customers.
- Aptio (Siemens)- World’s largest and longest laboratory track automation- 1st time in India
- India’s first preanalytical barcoded vial sorter (MUT) and Sample Sorter (Roche).